NBCUniversal: The Digital Video Producer will sit within the Creative Team working across the relevant Markets and will be responsible for delivering the component parts of the creative strategy as set by the Creative Director.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Jul 05, 2023
The Digital Video Producer will sit within the Creative Team working across the relevant Markets and will be responsible for delivering the component parts of the creative strategy as set by the Creative Director.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- You’ll work alongside the Multimedia Creative Director to develop A/V, and occasionally static, creative that captures the attention of our audience
- You’ll have the ability to write innovative copy and conceptualize unique, fresh and compelling creative
- You'll be proficient at editing in a multitude of formats across a myriad of platforms and know how to make content engaging from the first frame
- You have the ability to both follow briefs meticulously but also take a scant brief and return work of a high standard
- You’ll lead the in-house creation of show-led promos and pre-roll, inclusive of script writing, editing, and motion graphics
- Is aware of the need to complete promo treatment forms before starting work, making sure these have sign off from key stakeholders.
- You'll be interested in technical processes and software as a means to ensure our video production is constantly evolving and is as innovative and efficient as possible
- Keeping up to date with best practices to ensure our output is consistent with industry standard
- You will be required to manage the competing demands of stakeholders, so the ability to stay cool under pressure is essential
- Is an engaged and enthusiastic team member, proactively sharing ideas and best practice
- Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere to the Company’s values; they are also expected to work collaboratively and to support all the functions with which they have contact in achieving the Company’s objectives
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a television broadcast, advertising, digital or creative agency environment.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end creative processes inclusive of pre- and post-production, everything from creative ideation to exporting assets to a variety of technical specifications
- A real and genuine desire to go that extra mile. To break down the barriers of creativity across mediums, and win some awards in the process.
- Avid and Premiere literate and able to self-operate. This is an end to end role where the producer will not only create but also online and master their work.
- Superior writing skills and understanding the importance of audio are essential
- Must be socially native: the candidate must understand the nuances of the web, what makes video content engaging, and how to apply this knowledge to creative
- Historical knowledge of NBCU produced content
- You should be interested in results and have the ability to ascertain what's done well and what hasn't with the intent of using those learnings to inform your future work
- Good interpersonal skills, both in contributing to the creative team, the overall On-Air team and in representing the department throughout the company.
A working knowledge of Spanish or French would be an advantage, given we have channels in both these regions.