PBS North Carolina is actively seeking a Digital Producer. The primary purpose of the Digital Producer position is to develop and create multi-platform content across various areas of impact/genres for the network and its audiences.
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Apr 13, 2022
- Reporting to the Director, Media Innovation Lab, the Digital Producer will develop, craft and deliver top quality original productions for PBS NC.
- The Digital Producer will take an “audience first” approach and look for ways to best serve PBS NC’s diverse audiences with the content produced, as well as work with the education, marketing and content teams to build and promote PBS NC’s Education and Innovation services.
- This position provides creative and technical leadership from inception to completion with various broadcast and digital productions.
- While the position works collaboratively with co-workers and community partners, team members will also work independently to see productions are complete, accurate and meet organization mission goals.
- The Digital Producer may assist ongoing series producers with online distribution management, show and feature editing and delivery.
- This work ranges from involvement with concept, content, funding/budget, to oversight of all pre-production, production and post- production activities, including social media.
- The Digital Producer may manage work teams or work independently to deliver engaging content. Position may also manage the resource allocation and logistics for various digital platforms in production or post-production.
- The Digital Producer may serve as a representative of PBS NC’s Education and Innovation division in partnership projects, serving the needs of both the partner and PBS NC.
This position may be eligible for a hybrid or remote work arrangement, consistent with System Office policy. UNC System employees are generally required to reside in North Carolina, within a 2-hour commuting distance of their assigned duty station.
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or equivalency and four years of progressive experience in a broadcast television, radio and emerging media environment, of which one year is supervisory; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: H.S. Diploma/Equivalent
Min Experience: 3-5 Years
Salary: $55,455.00 - $66,118.00 (Yearly Salary)
To learn more about PBS NC and to apply for this position, please visit: https://www.pbsnc.org/about/employment/ before April 22, 2022. PBS NC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that welcomes all to apply, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.