The Digital Marketing Strategist for Affiliate Marketing will be responsible for the overarching Affiliate calendar planning and strategy for business priorities.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Nov 13, 2023
The Digital Marketing Strategist for Affiliate Marketing will be responsible for the overarching Affiliate calendar planning and strategy for business priorities. This role will strive to improve the customer experience, engage members with meaningful content, drive operational excellence and use analysis to identify key insights/opportunities that will have a positive impact on the customer and the business. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Afflilate Marketing, you will be responsible for revenue and new customer growth for the Affiliate channel, while maintaining budget and KPI guard rails.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of all Affiliate media program needs including but not limited to executing, optimizing, and planning of media campaigns and marketing strategies
- Execute the holistic affiliate marketing strategy and plans to meet/exceed program goals, such as new customer acquisition, revenue growth and moving current customers up the buying strata while maintaining the budget guard rails.
- Achieve sales and business targets by optimizing the program daily
- Build partner relationships, staying abreast of trends and emerging issues; manage and enhance strategic relationships with key partners
- Supports Senior Manager with reporting & analysis projections: monitoring spend and sales daily, weekly, and monthly collected from analytics platforms and affiliate network (Impact Radius)
- Oversee and manage the daily activities of the Senior Coordinator Digital Marketing, ensuring efficient workflow and adherence to timelines
What You Bring
- BA/BS in merchandising, marketing, communications, or related field; or equivalent experience required
- 3-4 years professional experience, within marketing, communications or eCommerce
- Must be a strong self-starter, with the ability to both recommend and initiate work and projects with minimal direction