The Digital Coordinator will assist members of the OWN Digital team with various responsibilities, including Digital content and marketing projects, and provide support to managers and team members by assisting in general office needs.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
The Digital Coordinator role will suit someone with excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail to assist with digital marketing efforts for our various platforms (TVE, VOD, Youtube, OWN Podcasts), as well as provide operational support to our Director of Digital Strategy. The role will include administrative, production and operational support and require a strong attention to detail.
- Work closely with directors of digital strategy, content and programming to support and enhance projects
- Assist Director of Digital Strategy with various responsibilities, including copywriting for OWN’s CRM channels, sccheduling of CRM messages (push notifications, in-app messages, email), and Data tracking and (lite) analysis of CRM data
- Provide Digital marketing support for all OWN linear programming
- Oversee daily and weekly in-app promotion calendar and programming of content
- Program Oprah.com and WatchOWN.tv, under guidance of Director of Digital Content
- Brainstorm new and novel ways to engage our audience and drive engagement with our digital content
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, including Weekly Competitor Research
- Maintain and manage OWN Digital’s presentation, reports and documents library
- Help manage digital projects, priorities and timelines as needed
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments as needed
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and forms
- Prior digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrated interest in the digital marketing industry and podcasting.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and content development experience.
- Highly organized and creative, with an eye for visually compelling images and composition. Photoshop experience is a big plus!
- Ability to quickly understand the brand voice and apply it to copywriting and the QAing of assets.
- Effectively manage a large volume of projects, assets and maintain deadlines.
- Experience with publishing and analytics tools
- Very adept at adjusting to shifting timelines and priorities.
- Proactively contributes constantly to a dynamic, positive, forward-thinking work environment.
- Willingness to work weekends and/or nights. Ability to travel.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Google Analytics experience
- Blueshift experience (or a similar CRM platform)
- Photoshop / design editing experience
- Video or Audio Editing experience
Day, Evening, Overnight