Professional Bull Riders is seeking a Digital Content Producer, Editor & Shooter to develop compelling video content and repurpose it effectively for social media, electronic newsletters, our website and other integrated PBR marketing communications.
Location is flexible and is not limited to Pueblo, CO. Weekly travel required in this role.
PBR is seeking a Digital Content Producer, Editor & Shooter to develop compelling video content and repurpose it effectively for social media, electronic newsletters, our website and other integrated PBR marketing communications. S/he will work in the Creative Services Team to ensure the PBR brand voice, look, feel and narrative is strong, clear, and consistent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce short-form digital video content for various PBR digital and social platforms
- Conduct interviews and create content with PBR riders, fans, and staff
- Initiate and create new digital video concepts
- Collaborate with other Endeavor digital and social team members on developing concepts and content
- Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production and content for digital projects
- Responsible for developing compelling video elements that compliment PBR guidelines and standards
- Additional duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- 3+ years of related work experience in TV/Digital/Postproduction.
- 3+ years of editing experience with applications such as Avid, Final Cut Pro and Adobe
- Experience in field production, managing a video/film shoot and producing/directing on-air talent
- Experience in shooting with professional and consumer cameras a plus
- Knowledge and experience with various social platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
- Proven track record of creative and innovative thinking, effective storytelling, action and results
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge about PBR athletes and storylines a plus but not mandatory