HSN's Digital Art Director is responsible for the creation, layout and implementation of digital and print assets for marketing, corporate, brand and merchandising projects.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Jan 13, 2023
Are you a Digital Art Director interested in bringing your talents to one of the world's leading video ecommerce retailers? HSN's Digital Art Director is responsible for the creation, layout and implementation of digital and print assets for marketing, corporate, brand and merchandising projects. Reporting to the Associate Creative Director you will join a talented team of creatives.
Who we are
Our team works hard to develop compelling, on-brand creative to support established business direction and promotions. We ensure successful execution of photography concepts by working on set and collaborating with the photographer and stylist. Collaboration is key and one of our super powers!
- Ensure layout for all assets, paying close attention to every detail, including typography, cropping and the use of design to lead messaging hierarchy and consumer response.
- Provide design solutions and update/redesign assets based on leadership feedback.
- Ensure successful execution of photography concepts by working with Sr. Photo Art Director. Communicate the creative vision to ensure understanding.
- Oversee retouching.
- Build relationships with the entire creative team and partners, including eCommerce, production, creative project leads and photo studio.
- Partner with traffic, production, and content teams to ensure accurate, and streamlined asset execution.
- Partner with copywriting team to ensure clear, impactful, prioritized messaging.
- Keep current with cultural, technological and market trends to inform strategic and creative development.
- Experience designing compelling creative for digital marketing.
- Exceptional design and typography skills. Experience with composition, color, imagery and type.
- Experience with best practices for digital media.
- Experience working with art directing photo shoots for both campaigns and individual product sales.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as an art director in a retail or agency setting.
- Experience in a retail is a plus.
- Knowledge of Photography, Capture One, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects.
- Knowledge or design: type/color/logo.