ESPN is seeking a strong candidate for a Designer I position on the Grande & Leonard team to work on a wide variety of design related projects.
Greater New York City Area
May 25, 2022
Position works closely with all members of Grande & Leonard including project managers, designers, developers, writers and producers, as well as the overall ESPN Marketing team.
- Translate and resize existing campaign creative into digital and traditional formats.
- Photo research, silhouete, and enhance images to engage and captivate audiences
- Prepare and manage files for production to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of content
- Develop logo and visual concepts to optimize high-performing creative executions
- Design branded templates for campaign pitches and concept presentations
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience doing design and production work
- Fluent with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides and Docs
- Strong graphic design aesthetic and the ability to follow a campaign style
- Exacting in approach to work with careful attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple task assignments at once and follow the priorities established by the supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are constantly changing
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and communicate the issues around a job effectively.
- Accepts constructive feedback/criticism with a positive attitude
- Passion for sports a plus
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in creative, design, or related field
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.