The Digital & Social Designer for the NBCE Late Night Brand Marketing & Consumer Engagement will help lead efforts in creating all social media design elements across NBCE late night shows.
The Digital & Social Designer for the NBCE Late Night Brand Marketing & Consumer Engagement will help lead efforts in creating all social media design elements across NBCE late night shows. The candidate will develop and produce content for a multitude of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok and should possess expert skills with After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator. This role will develop strong relationships with show teams while working seamlessly within the digital team to deliver on daily show assets and needs.
The ideal candidate has strong creative, conceptual, and producing skills along with expert on-platform execution experience. This role requires cross-functional collaboration with the ability to deliver on a variety of projects simultaneously. They are hyper-enthusiastic about ever-evolving digital/social trends and are excited about the brand. This role requires non-traditional working hours at times, with flexibility as an important foundation for success. This role reports to the design lead under Late Night, Brand Marketing & Consumer Engagement.
- Design all social elements across NBCE late night properties with a focus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Create digital branding for shows across all platforms, including style guide for brand standards.
- Edit existing templates of static and motion graphics, create new templates when necessary for future use.
- Edit a variety of video projects, including compilations of existing show content and original shorts, utilizing graphics and transitions effectively with an intuitive understanding of comedic timing
- Participate in ideation and creation of content across platforms including short form video
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with talent, show producers, staff, and internal teams
- Work in close partnership with social leads and strategy for all late night shows
- Understand and identify trends within the space and execute within the show’s brand and with social goals in mind.
- Work on-the-go, adjust to last-minute changes and unexpected opportunities, and hurtles while still delivering best-in-class social content
- Work closely with show production team to execute on custom content needs and creative ideas
- Expert in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator a must.
- Experience working in a GFX team in a digital agency or network/TV environment a plus
- Expert working knowledge of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok and YouTube
- Experience with photography, video and audio production a plus.
- Experience with illustration and 3D design a plus.
- Experience managing posting across various social platforms and understanding best practices.
- Core understanding of designing for mobile, social and emerging platforms a plus
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
- 3+ years of related experience
- BA degree in Communications or Design, preferred
- Exhibits strategic thinking skills and good judgment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Has a firm grasp of on-set etiquette
- Detailed oriented to deliver high-quality, accurate work
- Experience with filming, shooting photos, and editing on mobile devices a plus.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $70,000 - $95,000