Peacock: Work with production to ensure a cohesive look across campaigns. While upholding Brand identity.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 01, 2023
- Meet weekly with Pods to review current & future projects and needs.
- Traffic all design requests for OPC Pod (Via Air table, slack, direct requests)
- Gather any missing information dates/assets/etc for the designer.
- Create timelines for each assignment and assign.
- Oversee creative’s time and update OPC Production on the current workload.
- Legal/ clearance requirements tracking (Fonts, stock imagery, audio)
- Partner with the Production team on production timelines and delivery dates.
- Ensure Air Table Tickets are being submitted and tracked for each design request. (Streamlining requests into Air Table from: E-mails, Slack channels, Slack DMs, verbal conversations, teams, etc)
- Ensure tickets are closed/archived once projects have been completed or closed.
- Meet weekly with OPC Editors
- Track Tickets and additional workflow in Design Dept Project Tracker.
- Ability to alert creatives and requestors if assignment deadlines are unrealistic or will not be met due to workflow issues.
- Look for ways to improve upon current processes for data asset management, production workflow, future casting, etc.
- Work with production to ensure a cohesive look across campaigns. While upholding Brand identity.
- Work closely with Creative directors, designers, and animators.
- Support creatives in onboarding agencies/freelancers.
- Represent design in weekly large-scale campaign connects.
- Assist Production in sourcing and contracting design agencies/freelancers. Track
- Work with creatives daily to ensure deadlines and responsibilities will be met in a timely fashion.
- Assist creatives, other marketing personnel and technical managers with daily creative service tasks. (Obtaining assets, research, references, etc.).
- Assist designers daily with project archiving and retrieval.
- Oversee design elements included in large-scale, 360 creative campaigns.
- Some of these deliverables include- but are not limited to: AV, DOOH (Digital Out of Home content and takeovers), Experiential design (Live events, step, and repeats, pop- up collabs), Motion Graphics, International needs, Partnership integrations, Growth Marketing.
- Compliance with the company's house style guidelines.
- You will work daily as part of a team consisting of animators, designers, producers, editors, and post-production staff.
- You are passionate about Design and have a love for the organizational and technical side of projects.
- 3+ Years of Production experience. Design Experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization, multitasking, and time management.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Technical artistic skills and aesthetic instincts.
- Self Starter/Pro-active
Familiarity with the following is necessary. Skilled using software a plus
- Avid, Adobe
- Adobe After Effects
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Salary range: $70,000 - $95,000