The ideal candidate should have an interest in learning the business affairs and legal side of the television industry, perhaps with a desire to pursue or already have pursued a postgraduate law or business degree.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 10, 2023
The successful candidate will have experience coordinating multiple schedules and liaising between various departments.
- Provide administrative support with drafting and distribution of agreements, releases and licenses for multiple scripted and unscripted business and legal affairs executives.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence for multiple executives and respond independently when possible.
- Coordinate schedules for multiple executives.
- Coordinate BLA database entries as instructed; prepare BLA database reports.
- Handle confidential details with discretion and perform, monitor and complete administrative projects and functions.
- Sit in on production calls and revise production check list on behalf of BLA exec.
- Proofread and edit documents, draft cover letters and correspondence.
- Process and reconcile expense reports.
- Coordinate and arrange internal and external meetings, and executive travel.
- Maintain internal and external communication and workflow.
- Exercise independent problem-solving techniques to resolve administrative problems.
- Proactive and flexible, with the ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities and demands.
- Work well collaboratively and be able to prioritize and tackle challenges under pressure with a heavy workload, while not compromising attention to detail.
- Consistently evaluate internal administrative processes for opportunities to improve efficiency and decrease administrative burden on all parties involved
- Assist with other special projects, tasks, and/or support as assigned.
- BS/BA required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills and excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal) and professional phone demeanor.
- High degree of attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Recognition of organizational policies, procedures, and office management techniques.
- Awareness of varying computer systems and applications including knowledge of MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), and familiarity with document management systems.
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- Capacity to multi-task and balance competing priorities, exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Organizational skills to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Ability to work in conjunction with the company managers and employees.
- Familiarity with writing routine correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and confidently.
- Judgment to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proficiency to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the Recruiting range for this role: $40,100.00 to $74,400.oo USD.