Ingenuity Studios is seeking a Deepfake specialist to join the team to form a pipeline presence during the expansion of our growing company.
Unless specified below as an in-office/person position, this is a remote opportunity for the foreseeable future and until our offices can safely reopen. All remote positions require applicants to have a reliable internet connection.
They will help facilitate efficient methods for facial replacement for a wide range of VFX projects and collaborate closely with production to ensure they have the efficiencies needed to keep the crew focused on working their magic.
- Develop, document, and maintain tools for our 2D deep fake pipeline
- Conduct ongoing research and recommend workflows that will improve efficiency
- Setup and configuration the systems to meet technical specifications.
- Assist with monitoring of disk space and rendering resource usage
- Collaborate with programmers and 2D Sup to develop and test new features, prototype and provide useful feedback during R&D phases.
- A demonstrable level of technical knowledge combined with strong creative and visual instinct.|
- Train and support artists in using pipeline tools
- Experience with 2D application such as Nuke
- Problem solving abilities
- Good understanding of the entire visual effects process, from shooting to modeling and texturing, animation, rendering and compositing
- Detail orientated with a strong ability to multitask
- A good understanding of the entire visual effects process, from shooting through to compositing
- An understanding of networking and performance issues that arise with large VFX projects, or large cloud-based systems
- Familiarity with modern development tools and processes such as working within sprints, ticket tracking, Git/GitLab/GitHub, code reviews, CI/CD, and regression testing
- Knowledge of color science used in visual effects industry
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Shotgrid or another production database
- General knowledge of video encoding codecs and image file formats
- Visual effects production experience
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience