6-month contract with possibility of extension: - Carry out material preparation, fabric cutting, gluing of costume parts and various technical tests according to allotted time.
Sep 25, 2023
- Carry out material preparation, fabric cutting, gluing of costume parts and various technical tests according to allotted time;
- Identify and resolve technical problems related to costume cutting and assembly, and suggest improvements;
- Write and correct technical documents in accordance with established standards;
- Apply Cirque cutting and quality procedures and standards to ensure costume conformity;
- Effectively use the SAP system to manage costume production data and facilitate the follow-up process;
- Perform self-evaluation of the quality of your work;
- Participate in tasks in other areas as required.
YOUR UNIQUE EXPERTISE
- DEP in menswear and womenswear, DEC in fashion design, theatrical production or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally in stage costume making;
- Knowledge of tailoring techniques;
- Basic knowledge of patterns;
- In-depth knowledge of different fabrics;
- Ability to adapt to unforeseen circumstances and to work as part of a team;
- Ability to manage stress and work to tight deadlines;
- A positive and motivated attitude;
- A quick turnaround time;
- Autonomy, commitment and vision;
- Fluency in French and English.