The DreamWorks Custom Animation team seeks an Intern to aid in helping to produce content across all business units of the studio!
Custom Animation is a small team producing premium content for DreamWorks films and television shows while ensuring the integrity of our brand and characters is consistent across numerous platforms and outlets. They work with internal production crews and Universal business units in addition to third party vendors.
Fall 2022 Custom Animation Internship:
- Applications close: July 10, 2022 at 11:59pm PT
- Program Dates: September 26, 2022 - December 2, 2022
- Time Commitment: Part time (16-24 hours per week)
- Format: Virtual OR in-person
Responsibilities: “What would you say you do here?”
- Attend dailies and reviews, take notes in meetings, scheduling, etc.
- Track asset delivery and confirmations
- File storyboards, animatics and early development content
- Monitor and maintaining clearance logs
- Assist with layout and design of documents for reviews and submissions
• Knowledge of office management software (Excel, Word, Gmail, etc.)
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date) studying Film/Cinema, Marketing, Communications, Media Studies or similar
• If selected for an in-person internship, must be willing to work in Glendale, California.
• If selected for a virtual internship, must be working from a location within the United States during all hours worked.
• If selected for a virtual internship, must have own equipment (computer, headphones, etc.) and stable internet connection
• Authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Experience working at an animation, graphics or game studio
• Technical knowledge in software such as Maya, Nuke, etc. is preferred
• Those applying must be confident and proactive with excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) and feel comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization.