FOX Sports is looking for a Crew Coordinator to join our team. Under the direction of the crewing Vice President, Directors, and Managers, the Crew Coordinator will coordinate the processes involved in the scheduling, travel, expense reimbursement, and payroll for remote freelance employees.
**Remote: Fox Corporation has remote/virtual (or "work-from-home") positions available within the United States to qualified individuals who live in some areas of the United States. Remote opportunities are not available in all areas
FOX Sports is looking for a Crew Coordinator to join our team. Under the direction of the crewing Vice President, Directors, and Managers, the Crew Coordinator will coordinate the processes involved in the scheduling, travel, expense reimbursement, and payroll for remote freelance employees. Additionally, the Crew Coordinator will review and transpose scheduling data, as needed, in various systems, including but not limited to systems; Workday, Playbook, and FoxPay. Many of the freelancers being coordinated are governed by various labor agreements, so this person must be capable of learning broad union rules, specifically related to jurisdiction, and be able to understand some of the basics of wage and hour law.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately distribute and maintain records related to the below-the-line crewing process
- Managers and up will schedule the crew and the Coordinator will ensure that pertinent hire information is then entered into our scheduling and payroll systems
- Coordinate and approve travel arrangements booked directly by the freelance hires
- Managers and up will schedule the crew to travel to specific places, on specific dates and the Coordinator will approve the flights requested by the freelancer
- Accurately build employee profiles that maintain pertinent compensation information
- Managers hire freelancers and the Coordinator will be expected to setup and maintain payroll system profiles that reflect the terms set forth by the manager
- Travel or attend live sporting events as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Basic understanding of live television, specifically sports
- Comfortable with computer programs, including but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Drive, Box, and must be able to learn systems unique to FOX
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eager to learn while also being an independent thinker
- Basic understanding of math as it relates to payroll calculations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $28.37-30.77 per hour for California, Washington, New York City and Westchester County, NY.