This key position will execute a high volume of promotional content for Peacock, including DTC brand campaigns for Peacock Original films and movie studio theatrical release campaigns.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Jan 18, 2023
This role requires a strong producer who can expertly shepherd the entire creative production process from kick-off to delivery. They excel in multi-tasking, prioritizing, troubleshooting, and thinking ten steps ahead. When it comes to receiving creative feedback, they accept the challenge and excel at the solution. They anticipate pivots and are prepared to react in order to meet deadlines. In addition to their excellent production skills, this candidate is a conceptual thinker and writer. The Creative Writer/Producer, Films will report to the Creative Director, Films.
- Concept, write, produce, and execute best-in-class creative campaigns to support Original films and theatrical release creative campaigns and partner with studios team throughout the production and delivery process.
- Produce promotional/creative audio and video content optimized for use on all platforms.
- Collaborate with outside agencies and production/editorial vendors on film + theatrical release campaigns and promotional trailers, sizzles, promos, videos, and radio spots.
- Develop and execute promotional ideas around films/theatrical release marketing campaigns.
- Supervise/Direct VO recording and audio mix sessions.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Supervising Producers, and others to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts.
- Work alongside designers and production management team to create and produce all content
- Direct talent during marketing shoots as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing/producing. Prior experience partnering with movie studio creative teams and processes preferred.
- Familiarity with: digital video file formats; working with source video/material of varying quality and technical specs (frame rate, codecs, etc); expert with troubleshooting.
- Exhibit talent for conceptual thinking and writing skills.
- Understanding of how to create and optimize promotional content for digital and social platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to create promotional materials for a wide variety of partners.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects.
- Experience leading large-scale, 360° creative campaigns in film, television, or entertainment (drama or comedy); streaming experience preferred.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Promo writing experience preferred.
Salary: $70,000 - $95,000