Reporting to the CNBC Global Creative Director, the ideal candidate for the CNBC Creative Writer must be a talented storyteller who excels at developing and executing exceptional creative.
Writing must be a passion and evident in your body of work. Along with proven writing skills, this candidate must have a deep and demonstrated understanding of branding, brand messaging and development.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Concept, write, produce and execute best-in-class creative for CNBC Marketing
What you’ll bring:
• Minimum of 3 years of media network and or agency experience
• First class copy / script writing skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process including editing, graphics, music and audio design
• Shooting and postproduction experience
• Work collaboratively with a high performing team
• Strong time/project management skills
• Organized, strong attention to detail and able to juggle multiple projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team