The Creative Services Assistant works within the established Promotions Department guidelines to carry out the objectives of the department.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Houston, Texas Area, Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Texas
Mar 10, 2023
The Promotions Assistant also is responsible for performing all video, graphics and recording functions required by department personnel. Tasks include graphic artist / Video camera recording and all content producer functions.
- Performs all content creation including video, audio and graphics for the Promotions Department.
- Prepares forms, reports, records and documents using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries, coordinate events and resolve problems.
- Maintains files and other business records.
- Graphic artist and content producer functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales/promotions or media fields.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Proficient in - Adobe Creative Suites, video camera and DSLR camera. Prefer HTML 5 Banners experience..
- Animation experience and video camera work experience.
Resume/experience/links of creative work can be emailed to Bart Cox, Creative Director, at email@example.com. No telephone calls please.