Responsibilities will include: produce high quality audio campaigns, managing budgets and 3rd party vendors, creating and delivering workflows.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 20, 2022
Key job responsibilities
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a drive for effective communications, who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers. Responsibilities will include: produce high quality audio campaigns, managing budgets and 3rd party vendors, creating and delivering workflows.
A day in the life
We are looking for a Creative Producer to work with third-party production teams to cast, record, advocate for quality and policy, and deliver high-quality audio files. This role will be responsible implementing a unified work stream to support the production of Audio Ads, while working closely with our Creative Program Management team to ensure projects are properly staffed and set up for success. This individual will have the ability to anticipate workloads based on forecast, see around corners and pull in the resources necessary to complete projects.
About the team
Our mission is to create innovative audio-first content for advertisers that brings value to their customers. We do this by engaging listeners with memorable storytelling, original sound design, and authentic conversations that go beyond the limits of an ad.
- Proven experience as a Producer with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, or in-house retail teams.
- Advertising or creative agency experience.
- Broadcast production experience.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Has the ability to make logical decisions that impact the creative approval process.
- Can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations.
- Experience working with global brands.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or business.
- Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication.
- Salesforce proficiency.
- Familiarity with program and/or resource management tools.