The Creative Producer will work as part of the Brand Studio team, taking a content strategy and bringing it to life.
Live Event / On Location Services
May 26, 2023
The Creative Producer will work as part of the Brand Studio team, taking a content strategy and bringing it to life. They will identify and deliver brilliant stories for branded content campaigns across CNN and social platforms. Working closely with Content Strategists, Project Managers, Social Media Producers/Managers and relevant discipline leads in the CNNIC Create Brand Studio to deliver on campaign requirements.
The Creative Producer will action the campaign strategy informed by our Strategy and Audiences and Data teams. Find, secure & direct talent, arranging productions and delivering video and digital assets for multiple distribution platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Work with Content Strategists to generate concepts and campaign support materials including but not limited to scripts, mood/storyboards and creative rationales and with Project and Production Managers to define timelines/budgets for campaign productions, manage budgets and maintain communications with all internal stakeholders as to progress/updates
- Advise on, source and support the effective resourcing of appropriate vendors, individual freelancers and footage/visual assets to fulfil production of required video campaign assets.
- Produce both live action productions internationally and supplied/stock based projects to Create internal production guidelines.
- Manage various stakeholders and support the fulfilment of milestones across the creative production process. Oversee and create, where necessary, the creative elements of the campaign from confirmation, through briefing/ guidance of creative resources and talent to the timely delivery of high standard campaign assets and multi-platform creative solutions, that adhere to brand and legal guidelines, working with Content Strategists to ensure assets are optimised and campaign KPIs are met.
- Work with Content Strategists to develop written and visual articulation of creative based on agreed content strategy for pitch proposals.
- Attend any client meetings or conference calls together with Ad sales colleagues as requested by Creative Production Lead.
- Accountable for the delivery of agreed assets to the required creative, legal and brand standards within the agreed budget for those assets. The relative success of any internal operational initiatives assigned to them
- 5+ years experience writing/producing live action international location productions within creative/production department either within a Global Media Company, Brand Studio or multi discipline creative/production agency
- Demonstrated ability to produce supplied and stock Footage films, Props based Studio Shoots, Interview based studio/office/event/single location shoots, Flat infographic and 2d animation films, drone and influencer style films, location and multiple location films.
- Experience in copywriting to a good level
- Ability to understand and execute production based on a data informed decision making process.
- Broad knowledge and experience in the Branded Content advertising and publishing landscapes
- Possesses an editorial and commercial mindset and has a strong knowledge of the creative production process as a whole.
- Experience in high quality visual and written storytelling across multiple platforms including linear, digital and social for global brands and clients
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Ability to persistently keep up to date on traditional and emerging media platforms, production techniques, tech and workflows
- Broad knowledge and experience in live action production of non-actors
- Ability to Mentor and progress team members
- General knowledge of visual design
- Experience in stills photography and lighting
- Above average skills in contract negotiation
- General knowledge of Adobe Creative Platforms and other production applications