NBC Universal: As the Creative Intern your job will be able to create Promos/Trailers, innovative concepts, copywriting and edits, across all media, to help promote our brands and programs and contribute towards ratings.
London, United Kingdom
Oct 18, 2022
Jul 03, 2023
Jul 21, 2024
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will:
- Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2023
- Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from Monday 3 July 2023 – Friday 21 July 2024
- We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
As the Creative Intern your job will be able to create Promos/Trailers, innovative concepts, copywriting and edits, across all media, to help promote our brands and programs and contribute towards ratings. The Creative intern will work alongside both the Creatives, Lead Creatives and Creative Directors across the varied brand portfolio. Universal, Syfy, 13th street, and Studio.
What will I learn from this opportunity?
- Idea generation, copywriting skills, pitching ideas to stakeholders
- Creative editing, Voice Over Directing
- Collaboration with Audio Designers and Graphic Designers
- Campaign Strategy
What do I need to bring to the role?
1. Avid literate with an understanding and use of post-production, editing and audio design techniques
2. Creative thinker with the skills and imagination to think of and to help produce eye-catching promotional trailers, shorts and interstitials
3. Diligent about production paperwork, music reporting and adhering to the creative department working practices
4. The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
5. A passion for television and popular culture in general