The Corporate Human Resources team, in partnership with the Production HR teams, is seeking 3-6 individuals to participate in a COVID-19 Production HR Support Co-Op opportunity.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 06, 2022
Members of the COVID-19 Production HR Support team will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring a smooth return to the workplace process for Productions across NBCUniversal’s vast portfolio, including Universal City Productions (UCP), Universal Television (UTV), Universal Filmed Entertainment Group (UFEG), Late Night Productions and NBC News Group Productions. Each Co-Op will be assigned to a specific Production(s) and have a reporting line into the HR team for that Production(s).
The Co-Op will run approximately 9-12 months in duration, and participants will be required to work shifts covering 7am – 1am EST (4am - 10pm PST) Monday through Sunday as dictated by the Production they are supporting.
The Co-Op location will be an off-site remote opportunity.
Please note: This role is a temporary staff position with an end date.
- Act as the first point of contact for ad-hoc COVID-19 related inquiries
- Initiate support
- Familiarize yourself with the HR Partners, Support Team and process
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information via internal reporting systems and Excel
- Manage the ongoing end-to-end Production HR testing/return to workplace process
- Respond quickly and diligently to keep pace with the needs of Productions
- Communicate, follow up, and provide guidance to employees on return to workplace procedures
- Collect, organize, and manage confidential data in Microsoft Excel
- Initiate and close-out cases manually or via the case management system
- Handle daily badge/gate access and monitor approval process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience handling sensitive, confidential employee information and/or working in HR
- Service Minded – You put the needs of the business first & you’re passionate
- about providing exceptional customer service
- Fast-Paced – You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where critical needs don’t seem to slow down
- Analytical –You’re comfortable using excel, working with data, and using metrics to that inform key decisions
- Detail Oriented – You measure twice and cut once, proof read your own work and are committed to excellence