Do you have a passion for costumes and working behind-the-scenes to support a warehouse environment? We’re looking for skilled Costuming Support Assistants with knowledge of warehouse management systems such as picking, receiving, processing, and conducting inventories of Costume assets.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 08, 2023
Do you have a passion for costumes and working behind-the-scenes to support a warehouse environment? We’re looking for skilled Costuming Support Assistants with knowledge of warehouse management systems such as picking, receiving, processing, and conducting inventories of Costume assets. You will work with all levels of Cast domestically, representing Costuming West Coast Hub at the Miller Warehouse, located off-property in East Anaheim. If this sounds like a job you’re ready to tackle, apply today!
Join the team whose mission is to keep the outstanding Costuming department working safely and seamlessly!
- Fulfill reservations through Transfer Order Process using handheld units
- Pack costume assets for shipment and/or delivery
- Deliver goods to local destinations supporting Parks & Resorts
- Drive utility vans and box trucks
- Physically move and lift costume assets, like fabric rolls, boxes, equipment, and clothing
- Operate lift truck and Ariel Work Platforms
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- At least 18 years of age
- Has a valid CA Driver's License
- Has warehouse or merchandise picking experience using handheld units and processing asset selection and order fulfillment requests
- Comfortable with use of heavy equipment operation such as box truck, utility van, forklift, scissor lift, and individual picking units
- Understands desktop Microsoft Suite applications and other tracking software like Smartsheet and SAP Warehouse management module
- Comfortable working at heights of approximately 30 feet
- Ability to remain calm in highly stressful or difficult situations and be knowledgeable of emergency procedures
- Comfortable with physical demands of the job, such as bending, stretching, climbing, and consistently lifting 35 lbs. and/or a team lift of 50 lbs.
- Must be fully available and able to work holidays
Here are the top-tier preferred skills that we are looking for:
- Knowledge of garment style differences
- Understanding of fabric content and materials
- Experience in staging and assembling events for costume productions
- Experience front loading garments for delivery in a rapid environment
The pay rate for this role in California is $18.00 per hour.
Day, Evening, Overnight