Responsible for costume issue operation, including registration arrangement, inventory control, distribution, cleaning, ironing, repair.
Sep 28, 2023
HKD$6,000* Special Welcome Reward paid out upon successfully joined by this position with completion of 6 months of continuous employment
Our guests always notice how in-character and professional our performers and operations Cast appear. When you look good, you feel good! Come and be part of the team that gives everyone confidence to deliver the magic.
This is a Full Time position which requires shift duties and times will vary depending on assignment.
Typical shift hours: Morning shift (6:45am to 4:30pm); Afternoon shift (1:30pm to 11:15pm).
- Responsible for costume issue operation, including registration arrangement, inventory control, distribution, cleaning, ironing, repair
- Maintain day to day operations on distribution floors or theaters (depending on assignment)
- Handle cleaning detergent and possibly costume materials such as fur, suede, feather and etc.
- Provide the costumed Cast Members/performers with quality costumes
- Team player with good attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Outdoor shift duties maybe required