Coordinator assisting the Vice President of Visual Effects for Universal Pictures. The Universal Pictures Visual Effects department oversees all phases of budgeting, development, preparation, shoot and post production for all of Universal’s films globally.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Dec 13, 2022
- Assist the VP of Visual Effects in the daily running of the office.
- Create script breakdowns for roughly 25 scripts per year for Visual Effects including specific methodologies.
- Coordinate legal documents.
- Coordinate roster of over 1,500 Visual Effects vendors and freelance staff.
- Manage central file server and coordinate the distribution of digital materials for assigned Universal Picture’s films in various phases of production.
- Provide support for accounting functions (PO’s, invoicing, cost reports, etc) and liaise with finance department.
- Schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Process expense reports.
- Screen all calls and create a running call sheet.
- Provide general support for other administrative duties, such as creating binders, folders, files, ordering of office supplies etc.
- Participate in department special projects.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an administrative capacity.
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated successful organizational skills and ability to prioritize in an Assistant role.
- Proficient in Word, FTP, Filemaker Pro, Quicktime, Entourage and Excel.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to work at the Universal City, CA location.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
- Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Visual Effects Production or on set film production experience a plus.
- MAC Experience
- Previous studio experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Highly detail oriented
This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week. Salary range: $50,000-$60,000 paid hourly.