NBCUniversal is looking for early career candidates who are interested in building a career in learning and organizational development within the media and entertainment business. The Talent Management Coordinator will perform a broad range of administrative, coordination and support activities across NBCUniversal’s Talent organization.
NBCUniversal is looking for early career candidates who are interested in building a career in learning and organizational development within the media and entertainment business. The Talent Management Coordinator will perform a broad range of administrative, coordination and support activities across NBCUniversal’s Talent organization. This individual will also work on special projects related to organizational culture, employee engagement, and career development, and be part of a broad network of cross-company HR and Talent professionals working collaboratively to further enhance the end-to-end NBCUniversal employee experience.
The Talent Management Coordinator has the opportunity to interface and problem solve with a number of business areas including: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Executive Search, Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications, Events Planning, Finance, Facilities & Operations, Technology, and Human Resources. This position reports to the Chief Talent Officer of NBCUniversal, and is an important and contributing member of the Global Talent Development team, inclusive of NBCUniversal’s corporate university – the Talent Lab.
At the core of this role, you will:
- Provide coordination, administrative and project management support to the Chief Talent Officer and SVP/Head of Global Talent Development including calendar management, answering phones, travel arrangements, expenses, and preparing presentation decks
- Schedule meetings, maintain distribution lists, shared drives and provide general office support as needed
- Plan logistics for meetings, events and roundtables including room reservations, technology set-up, and catering
- Offer your design, creativity and writing skills to help market and communicate initiatives taking place across the Talent organization, and in support of our employee engagement efforts
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion on all matters, data and documents.
This role will also be an active team member of our Global Talent Development team, and have the responsibility to:
- Manage NBCUniversal’s Talent Lab at 30 Rockefeller Center including coordination of space requests and communication with facilities
- Organize, order, and keep inventory of program supplies, including technology tools used in learning experiences (Photobooth set up, storage closet, materials, etc.)
- Support global Talent Lab experiences including project planning, experience coordination and communicating with our talent
- Coordinate, organize and produce virtual, and in person, learning labs while supporting the needs of our facilitators and talent
More about the Talent Lab at NBCUniversal
We’re building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. The Talent Development team is constantly working to maximize employee engagement across the globe and strategically invest in the development of our employees. We design, curate, and deliver signature learning experiences at our Talent Lab, NBCUniversal’s corporate university, that allow us to:
- align talent that are new to a significant role shift to the expectations, business, and culture of the company
- build the media skills, business acumen, and capabilities needed to drive our businesses forward
- accelerate our high potential talent to create, invent, and deliver the future of media, and
- elevate high-performing diverse talent and amplify their impact across the organization.
- unite talent to develop inclusive leaders through service learning and social impact.
We’re a lean team that moves quickly, so to jump on in, we’ll expect that you have:
- a bachelor’s degree
- project management experience, juggling multiple tasks and deliverable simultaneously
- previous experience supporting an executive
- proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- proficiency in Microsoft Teams, specifically in running/producing live meetings including chat and breakout spaces
You’ve worked in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and have:
- previous experience in coordination, events, and/or office management
- experience as a facilitator in virtually and/or in-person environments
- experience with graphic design and publishing tools like InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
- Salary range: $50,000 - $65,000