Looking for a Social Media Coordinator who can help Pluto TV grow it’s Social Media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok while supporting our growing Social Media team!
Location Not Provided
If you’re a social media guru who loves a great meme and lives for the perfect Gif, then this may be the role for you! We’re looking for someone who wants to grow their career in social media and who has an eye for both creative and strategic social media marketing. This role will report to the Sr. Social Media Manager and their primary responsibility will be to support the Social Media team as a whole.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Assist in building out social media marketing calendars for Pluto TV’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok channels (for both US and español)
- Manage paid ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok working with vendor to execute and optimize ad campaigns
- Stay on top of major pop culture events, trending topics, relevant news stories, etc. identifying any opportunities to build brand awareness
- Organize, track, and maintain our asset library; ensuring social team has asset toolkits needed from partners in order to create engaging content
- Route finalized social media assets to partners for approval, working with partners to amplify each social post via retweets, comments, shares, etc. and tracking their support.
- Schedule posts for US and USH social media handles (@plutotv & @soyplutov)
- Assist in social media community management as needed
1-2+ years experience in social media marketing
- Excellent creative writing voice
- Strong, clear communication skills
- Familiar with social media scheduling and analytics platforms (i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.)
- Meticulously organized with great attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-pace environment