The Paramount+ Social and Creative Content video teams are responsible for developing and producing compelling stories—as told through video, editorial, and social platforms.
Our team optimizes the best of Paramount+ content to drive audience, engagement, and retention. We use data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape while recognizing opportunities for innovation that is continually evolving!
We are seeking a Department Coordinator to support our Social & Creative Content leadership team. The role requires someone with integrity, a desire to be a right-hand to forge professional partnerships with dynamic executives / teams. Our ideal candidate is upbeat, flexible, poised as well as confident when working with clients, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner. We are interested in meeting candidates that are resourceful, dynamic, insightful and forward thinking.
- Assist with the overall successful operation of the Social and Creative Content Teams by helping two very busy and dynamic groups work fluidly while finding efficiencies
- Manage and maintain calendars, schedules, travel arrangements, expense reporting for two executives, & track budgets while making decisions regarding executives' available time
- Coordinate high-level meetings and events (including scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans, catering, etc.) for the Burbank and other offices (upon return), as needed
- Track, follow, take notes, and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates
- Help coordinate and expedite vendor contracts, trafficking between all parties
- Conduct research on specialized topics, as required
- Develop internal network of EAs, Facilities, and other key contacts
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience
- Technically savvy with 1+ years administrative experience
- Experience working with teams focusing on software development
- Proficient in Gmail, other Google products, and Microsoft Office suite
- Highly organized, self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills that thrives in a fast-paced team setting
- Skilled in working in both a team environment as well as independently
- Prior experience working in the entertainment industry or agency
- Degree in communications, marketing, or related field