Velocity is seeking an outstanding Production Coordinator to join the Nickelodeon Velocity Creative and Production team.
The Production Coordinator will help support the Nickelodeon Production team from concept to delivery of the project. They will be responsible for assisting producers with various production related tasks throughout pre-production, shoots and post.
The Production Coordinator will work with the legal team to draft contracts, help create pre-production books and work with finance and payroll to ensure payments are complete in a timely manner. They should be motivated, quick thinking, self-starters in a demanding and fast paced environment. The Production Coordinator should be proactive with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have a passion for production and new media as well as experience on set and in a fast-paced production office or media company.
- Help support the Nickelodeon Production team with all day-to-day production needs
- Manage and distribute call sheets, calendars, shoot schedules
- Facilitate video conference calls, help arrange meetings, guest list for security.
- Work as production coordinator on set in various locations and weather conditions.
- Work with legal team to help draft and route: location agreements, talent release and contracts
- Coordinate travel logistics with travel department
- Facilitate Vendor setup within ARIBA system and Submit/Confirm PO’s and invoices
- Prepare and process paperwork including payroll for crew, talent and freelancers
- Assist in actualizing of budgets and accruing costs
- Prepare T&E reconciliations for p-cards and corporate cards
- Field inquiries from vendors regarding invoices, payments and/ or vendor setup.
- Assist in delivery and organizing all final deliverables.
- Oversee post-based franchises when necessary.
- Help assist production team with any production needs including working with the legal team to draft contracts, creation of pre-production books, postings of rough cuts and final delivery.
Chops You'll Need For This Gig
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Professional, self-motivated, results-oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail, flexible and capable of prioritizing with constantly shifting priorities
- Able to respond after business hours to urgent and timely issues
- Maintain confidential information
- Inquisitive and willing to continue learning
- Strong communication skills, ability to see the big picture and drive projects forward
- Proficiency in MS Office, and become proficient with OneDrive, Google Applications, ARIBA, Concur, Airtable, PowerPoint etc.