This position is responsible for providing coordination, administrative, clerical, sales and in field support to the Production and Editorial Services Departments.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 06, 2022
You will work with productions as well as company personnel on all levels!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Answer phones for main Production Services line
- Administrative Assistant duties for (2) Vice Presidents to include: phone support, managing of daily calendars and expense reports
- Handle main Studio Operations email
- Input drive-on passes for scouts and shoots as needed
- Communicate with productions informing them of important changes or updates on the lot
- Ensure accuracy in stages scheduling program- Xytech (schedule book, billing information, billing rates, customer information)
- Input allocation amounts for stage and lot location revenue, and back lot departments (if necessary) into billing system
- Create and distribute internal daily status report for stage activity to key Studio personnel including executives, Labor Relations, Security etc.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all lot activity is assembled on our calendar
- Coordinate productions’ parking, extras and audience parking needs with Paramount parking, accounting and security
- Build and distribute weekly parking allocations and daily parking calendars
- Handle production conference room’s calendars and assists production with booking rooms as needed.
- Work with finance and legal in setting up customer accounts: track execution of contracts and receipt of deposits, certificates of insurance
- Prepare sales packets for scouts and new clients; organize marketing merchandise
- Schedule all department meetings and sends out invites
- Order office and pantry supplies, assists with mailings, calls in service orders for Xerox or tenant needs for production services and editorial building
- Assist with vendor needs and billing for the department
- Assist in the preparation of work products including, but not limited to PowerPoint and Excel presentations, Client Appreciation, Client Screening, Holiday Gifts, Town Hall preparation
- Maintain familiarity with all lot departments, personnel and functions
- Assist Production Operations team with onset production coordination including possible evenings and weekends
- Support department editorial team with client’s needs as they occupy and vacate lot editorial space.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years industry related experience
- Strong computer experience – Word, Outlook, Excel, Photoshop
- Detail oriented, organized, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, internal and external contacts (including production staff, outside vendors and partner company representatives) and senior management
- Adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential materials and issues in a professional manner
- Experience with Xytech.
- Experience working with productions
- May be asked to work weekend and holidays as needed.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must be able to show eligibility to work in the United States