We are looking for a part-time Coordinator to join Hawks Studios. Reporting to the Manager, Hawks Studios, this individual will assist the Creative Operations team with managing creative initiatives from conception to delivery, ensuring that we operate efficiently and effectively.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Oct 13, 2022
The part-time Coordinator will support both the Brand Creative and Video Production teams by assisting with project planning and workflow, task assignment and management, video production coordination, inter-departmental communication, meeting coordination, and other tasks as assigned.
Our ideal candidate would be highly detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at one time, be a highly effective communicator, and be able to think on their feet all while maintaining a positive, upbeat attitude!
This role is highly collaborative, and the successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a consistent structure, and can-do attitude and providing top-notch teamwork.
What you will do: (Responsibilities)
- Assist the Hawks Studios video production team with pre-production coordination, shoot day production, and freelance/vendor coordination as needed
- Develop production and design schedules for assigned projects
- Manage task deadlines across multiple projects
- Communicate effectively with designers, producers, editors, and project leads regarding project timelines
- Set up team meetings, create meeting agendas, take meeting notes, and translate them into action items
- Keep track of changes in both short-term and long-term goals of a project
- Manage video equipment lists to ensure equipment is functioning and booked accordingly for all shoots/events
- Assist designers and producers with miscellaneous needs related to a project or video shoot, for example, ordering and picking up supplies and equipment
- Assist Sr. Coordinator and Manager, Hawks Studios with maintaining vendor and freelance database, communicating with freelancers/vendors regarding project needs, rates, and logistics
What we need from you:
- Software skills required: Microsoft 365 Suite (Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Additional Software skills preferred: Project Management platform (Basecamp, Workfront, Hive, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage, stay flexible, positive, resourceful, and reliable
- Ability to adhere to a strict NDA regarding top-level business and basketball operations projects
- Ability to work in an office and remote a minimum of 25hrs-30hrs a week, and have reliable transportation
- Ability to work on game nights, off hours, and on weekends when requested
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a Marketing or Creative coordination role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Do you have experience in a Marketing or Creative team setting?
- Do you have experience in video shoot production?
- Do you have experience in project coordination/management?