Warner Bros Discovery Sports is looking for a talented Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing, to develop and manage innovative marketing campaigns that drive growth and engagement across the digital channels for Bleacher Report, March Madness Live, TNT, and more.
This person is a high-performing self-starter, who has experience working in fast-paced environments and supporting multiple initiatives. They are comfortable working in large, matrixed-organizations, and cross-functionally across Product, Research, Brand, Content, Programming, Ad Sales and Business Development teams.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, who has experience managing campaigns across the consumer journey, in channels such as email, in-app messaging, push and SMS.
They have a test and learn mindset and are comfortable reviewing and analyzing data to make informed decisions. The ideal candidate uses a fan-centric approach in everything they do.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Support the Manager, Lifecycle Marketing in developing the roadmap and executing campaigns across WBD Sports’ owned & operated channels to drive company growth and revenue goals
- Execute marketing campaigns across email and in-app messages to drive engagement and retention for both product and content initiatives
- Provide guidance and recommendations on creative development, CTAs, messaging and oversee A/B testing across campaigns.
- Write and edit email copy and subject lines.
- Optimize and develop onboarding flows and automated multi-channel user journeys to drive scale and growth.
- Monitor daily campaign delivery and performance metrics.
- Analyze reporting across lifecycle campaigns, making optimization recommendations to drive further growth for future campaigns
Qualifications & Experience...
- 2-3 years working in consumer marketing, digital marketing and/or direct-to-consumer organization
- Email marketing experience a must
- Experience using CRM platforms like Braze, Salesforce, etc.
- BS in marketing or related field
Pay Range: $38,511.00 - $71,521.00 salary per year.
Job available in 4 locations
Atlanta, Georgia, Remote, New York, Remote, California, Remote, Georgia