The Telemundo Enterprises and LATAM HR Group is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team. The HR Coordinator will perform a broad range of client support activities including employee interaction, Human Resources administration, and project work.
The Telemundo Enterprises and LATAM HR Group is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team. The HR Coordinator will perform a broad range of client support activities including employee interaction, Human Resources administration, and project work. This position is also responsible for interfacing and problem solving with several business partners such as Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Corporate Communications, Finance, Benefits, HR Operations and Corporate Human Resources. This position will manage administrative and coordination support for the team including HR project management tracking, the monthly HR calendar, HR budget management support, workflow forms, SAP updates and payroll processing. This position will report to the SVP HR, Telemundo Enterprises and Latin America, and is a unique opportunity to gain visibility into all businesses across Telemundo Enterprises and the Latin American region.
- Provide administrative and coordination support to help drive strategic HR initiatives that cut across the Telemundo Enterprises, LATAM and broader NBCUniversal TV and Streaming portfolio.
- Provide administrative and coordination support to the SVP HR – Telemundo Enterprises and Latin America including calendar management, answering phones, travel arrangements expenses and invoice management.
- Provide broad support to the team, to include scheduling and setting up logistics for meetings, maintaining distribution lists and shared drives, keeping organization charts current and providing general support as needed.
- Become a user for SAP HR transactions, including onboarding and off-boarding, workflow forms, regular and ad hoc reporting, security audits, and other data validation or reporting exercises.
- Learn and leverage HR policies and practices and be on point to answer and/or refer employee questions about Payroll, Benefits, Work/Life, Employee Perks, PTO, Company Policies, etc.
- Partner to support the coordination of employee engagement activities including Health & Wellness initiatives calendar, internal HR communications with staff as well as communication with clients.
- Work on special projects as needed, frequently synthesizing data into a cohesive story.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion regarding business matters, data and documents.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Interested candidates must apply to be considered
- Must be willing to work at the Telemundo Center in Miami, FL a minimum of 3 days/week
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Must be willing to travel for work related business if necessary
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
Come join us if you are:
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
- Strong in interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to interact with people at all levels
- Someone who demonstrates accountability, thinks critically, independently, and presents solutions
- A self-starter who takes initiative
- Resourceful and able to anticipate/see around corners
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Process orientated, detail oriented, and have great follow through skills
- Can prioritize responsibilities
- Customer service orientated
- Interested in a career in HR
- Fluent in English and Spanish
This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.