The Marketing Operations Coordinator plays an integral role in the Global Marketing Operations and Exhibitor Partnerships & Activations departments. In addition to supporting 2 executives, this job assists with the print advertising and physical logistics processes.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 07, 2023
The Marketing Operations Coordinator plays an integral role in the Global Marketing Operations and Exhibitor Partnerships & Activations departments. In addition to supporting 2 executives, this job assists with the print advertising and physical logistics processes. This role helps coordinate film screenings for internal and external parties as well as handling all billing and budgeting needs for both departments. The Marketing Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting in prioritizing projects and activities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Provide administrative support for the VP of Global Marketing Ops
- Support ad hoc projects at the request of the VP of Global Marketing Ops
- Support print and logistics processes, including liaising with finance and print and logistics vendors to process invoices using tools like Spent & Committed, Ariba, and Fiori
- Provide administrative support for the VP of Exhibitor Partnerships & team Liaise with Finance and vendors to process vendor purchase orders, invoices, and budget allocations for the exhibitor partnerships team
- Work with Exhibitor Partnerships on print queries & worldwide print needs, as well as any ad hoc projects Coordinate screening process for the Exhibitor Partnership team
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience preferably within a marketing department
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Proven technical, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong capability to set and follow processes and to build and understand reports
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects at once with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
The anticipated base salary for this position is $44.8K to $65.8K.