The ideal candidate is interested in the day-to-day operational facets of a music release AND new technology.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Nov 30, 2022
- This role is perfect for someone who understands how to organize creatives.
- You will provide direct operational support to digital marketers, helping make sure everything properly is in order for music and video releases.
- You will help streamline communication with all departments.
- You will help keep designers and marketers meet deadlines.
- You will help make sure that as things change everyone who needs to know is getting updates.
- You will make sure all digital content is uploaded and optimized correctly, and all online profiles are always updated.
- You will set up vendors and process invoices.
- You will organize, catalog, and distribute all release assets.
- The ideal candidate is interested in the day-to-day operational facets of a music release AND new technology.
- They are highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- They have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and effectively prioritize.
- They can anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with sound judgment.
- They are resourceful and can work autonomously, take initiative, and demonstrate excellent follow-through.
- They can work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines, while staying friendly, polite, and calm. They can communicate effectively and with confidence.
- They have excellent computer and phone skills, and are adept at quickly learning new processes and technologies.
If you love new challenges daily - this could be the gig for you.
Here you’ll get to:
- Provide direct operational support to the digital marketing team in all areas of a music or video release
- Coordinate with internal teams and 3rd party designers / developers to produce all assets for a digital release - links, banners, social skins, landing pages, CRM blasts, artist websites, apps, interactive games and experiences
- Help with content distribution campaigns
- Set up social media accounts and repurpose optimized content across platforms
- Assist in the creation of all digital marketing materials for internal and external teams (editorial & social calendars, timelines and presentations)
- Traffic assets and creative to help launch advertising and content distribution campaigns with various platforms
- Analyze campaign & streaming data and create weekly marketing summaries and reports
- Manage the digital marketing team calendars and assist in setting up meetings, conference calls
- Attend company meetings in connection with assigned projects, take thoughtful and thorough notes, and provide the team with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items
- You have a BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- You have a passion for music and tech - we know you’re at you’re best when you’re doing what you love and are looking for Rockstar candidates that LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
- You have AMAZING organizational abilities
- You can multitask and prioritize
- You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
- You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
- You are insanely detail-oriented
- You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
- You are creative
- You are a self-starter
- You are curious and ask questions
We’d love it if you also had:
- Previous assistant experience
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Discord, YouTube, SoundCloud, Snapchat, etc.)
- An understanding of what content moves online conversations
- Experience and knowledge of streaming platforms
- Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, social media publishing tools and video editing
- Juggler & multi-tasker extraordinaire! Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow up skills with an attention to detail
Job Posting Range
$21.79 to $23.07 Hourly