The Production Coordinator will support the Digital Content team in the execution of the ever-growing digital slate across the eOne / Hasbro family brand portfolio.
London, United Kingdom
Jun 22, 2023
The Production Coordinator will support the Digital Content team in the execution of the ever-growing digital slate across the eOne / Hasbro family brand portfolio. The role will focus on the day-to-day coordination of multiple animated and live action series for YouTube and AVOD.
- Co-ordinating with external suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of assets, tracking production status and circulating creative with internal stakeholders to collate feedback and approvals.
- Dealing with any enquiries or issues from either side quickly and confidently, exercising judgement on when to involve Snr Production Manager and other stakeholders.
- Keeping production documents up to date, ensuring all content is catalogued correctly, metadata is complete and up to date, costs are logged, and videos are delivered for release.
- Sorting footage from live shoots and voiceover files following record sessions, supplying editors/animators with all assets required for post-production.
- Being the point of contact for external and internal stakeholders on purchase requisitioning / invoicing. Processing provider invoices in a timely manner.
- Supporting on the pre-production for live action shoots - sourcing props & sets, booking talent and crew, booking shoot space, ensuring kit is prepared and available.
- Managing dubbing process across owned shows, ensuring translations, QC and dubs are of sufficient creative and technical quality, and delivered on time.
- Supporting Creative Producer and Platform Management team to ensure performance data and insights are fed into production, with a view to constantly improving the quality of our creative.
- Ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as required by the team.
- A demonstrable interest in video production
- A knowledge of digital video and social media platforms
- A passion for kids’ brands and for storytelling
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a positive, pro-active and helpful approach
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and stay calm under pressure
- No airs or graces - ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!