Paramount is seeking a coordinator to support the Executive Vice President/Head of Communications for SHOWTIME/MTV Entertainment Studios & Paramount Media Networks (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, et al).
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Nov 06, 2023
Paramount is seeking a coordinator to support the Executive Vice President/Head of Communications for SHOWTIME/MTV Entertainment Studios & Paramount Media Networks (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, et al). The role will be responsible for maintaining the department head’s high-volume schedule/phones, preparing travel arrangements, filing timely expense reports and additional administrative tasks in a fun, fast-paced environment. They will also work very closely with the communications team to assist in the development and implementation of communications campaigns for original programming, network tentpoles and internal communications. Extremely organized with strong ability to multi-task and a great attention to detail is an absolute must!
- Handle a high-volume calendar; coordinate travel arrangements; process and track invoices; complete and submit monthly travel and expense reports; and facilitate the flow of confidential and timely information throughout the department and company.
- Maintain contacts and modify/format documents including letters, presentations (PowerPoint) and spreadsheets (Excel)
- Monitor and compile press clippings and reports for campaigns across the SHOWTIME/MTV Entertainment Studios & Paramount Media Networks portfolio
- Assist in preparing all necessary presentations, meeting agendas, research and itineraries
- Ensure vendor invoices and department finances are paid in a timely matter and work with finance team to maintain overall budgets
- Manage subscriptions, order department office supplies and additional administrative responsibilities
- General Event Assistance: assist at press junkets, screenings, events, and awards’ shows
- Awards: Track/organize awards deadlines/submissions
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 0-1+ year experience (strong internship experience considered)
- Must be extremely organized with strong ability to multi-task and a great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in digital, social media and emerging technology
- Excellent knowledge of basic database skills e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to be agile in a fast-paced, deadline-focused department
- A self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot and prioritize
- Requires good judgment and resourcefulness