MarVista Entertainment is seeking a coordinator to support its Content Operations team. This role will be focused on coordinating all incoming and outgoing A/V and all down-streaming efforts as related to production, marketing, distribution, and sales.
MarVista Entertainment is seeking a coordinator to support its Content Operations team. This role will be focused on coordinating all incoming and outgoing A/V and all down-streaming efforts as related to production, marketing, distribution, and sales. The person in this role will need a foundation in specifications such as frame rate, metadata, aspect ratios, etc., and knowledge of editing software. They will also need to be organized, detail-oriented, pro-active and bring good judgment, and the ability to communicate and interact effectively internally and externally.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately track all incoming Audio/Visual assets as related to the delivery schedule in Production and Acquisition agreements and distributes to relevant internal parties
- Update the inventory system as new media assets are received
- Coordinate the approval process of incoming materials and provide visibility into the status of the process
- Liaise with internal parties to ensure assets received are acceptable
- Coordinate and facilitate creation of assets with outside vendors
- Create selected assets in house (distribution, marketing, sales)
- Generate metadata associated with individual assets for specific distribution platforms
- Ingest and organize all digital assets for review and mastering process
- Any other duties needed to help drive to our team’s goals and objectives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2+ years of related experience in audio visual content, at a studio, lab, film or post production
- Understanding of NLE software (Adobe, FCP, DaVinci)
- Understanding of frame rate, codecs, resolutions, and delivery specifications
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize, and apply appropriate resources where needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases of the process in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to learn things thoroughly and quickly
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.24-28.37 per hour for California.