Evil Eye Pictures is looking for a full-time tech savvy Production Coordinator / Data Manager to be an integral part of our CG design and production studio. This is currently a remote position as we are primarily working as a virtual studio at the moment, though a plus if you were local to the San Francisco Bay Area should those needs arise. We have needs across several projects and opportunities for longer term roles for a candidate with the right fit and experience.
San Francisco Bay Area
In this position you will be responsible for providing a wide range of technical and administrative support across the production management team and crew. At least (2) years of production experience either in games, real-time engines, visual effects, VR/AR, or animation is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setup of Dailies and all Client reviews across Zoom, Slack, Ftrack, Cinesync, Syncsketch, Google Calendar etc.
- Tracks and maintains a log of all deliveries to and from the Client.
- Manages all deliveries to and from Client via approved designated systems (GDrive, Box, Aspera, etc.)
- Coordinates meetings with department leads and/or Production Managers, takes excellent notes and distributes them to appropriate team members.
- Tracks and maintains revisions and other creative and technical changes, and notifies the crew and Production as needed.
- Follows up with artists on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule, and communicates any changes between the appropriate artists, supervisors and Production Team as needed.
- Provides overall administrative support to the Production Management team as needed.
- Under the guidance of the Production Managers, schedules and tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists.
- Coordinates meetings with department leads and/or Production Managers, takes excellent notes and distributes them to appropriate team members
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience either in games, real-time engines, visual effects, VR/AR, or animation is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including thorough and accurate notes taken and distributed from review sessions.
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and pro-activity.
- Strong knowledge of Google GSuite, Microsoft Office and related apps (Airtable etc).
- Experience with production tracking and asset management software such as FTrack, Shotgun, etc.
- Experience with web-based review software such as FTrack Review, Syncsketch, Cinesync etc.
- Understanding of CG production fundamentals including asset development, modeling, layout, shaders, animation, fx, lighting, rendering and compositing.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- BA or BS degree in game development, VFX, film, art, communications, or related fields strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and other real-time and graphics production workflows is a big plus.
- Familiarity with the workflow/software/tools of working remotely (VPN, Remote Desktop, etc)
- Knowledge of industry standard content creation software (Maya, Adobe, etc) is very helpful.