The east coast production dept coordinator is a key position in the AMC Studios Production group.
Greater New York City Area
Apr 11, 2022
This position will provide direct administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Production based in New York and provide ancillary support for west coast based executives as well. The production coordinator will sit in on dept meetings, coordinate across multiple time zones to set calls (often with short notice), organize domestic and international travel for execs and talent, interact with a range of internal departments at AMC, and have direct contact with producers and production office staffs. The ideal candidate has a strong interested in the business of TV production and a desire to become a physical production executive.
- Provide administrative support to production team, including coordinating calls and meetings, managing expense reports, booking travel, maintaining multiple calendars and schedules.
- Attend and contribute to meetings and take notes for the team.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints.
- Become familiar with and stay up to date on all current and pending projects.
- Work with Production dept manager to update and maintain documents, manuals and grids.
- Manage intern hiring.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience within an administrative support role; agency or production company experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry, talent agencies, studios, key players.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Proven logical skills, well organized and detail oriented.
- Motivated to grow within the organization as a production executive.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.