The Multimedia Producer needs to be a self-starter- creative and inventive. We create compelling and effective content for use on HSN’s multiple platforms.
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Aug 29, 2022
The Multimedia Producer needs to be a self-starter- creative and inventive. Must be able to work independently yet have a collaborative approach when working with others on shoots, in post and in other areas of the HSN business: the ability to tailor projects to meet the needs of others is essential.
Who we are
We create compelling and effective content for use on HSN’s multiple platforms. Requires big picture leadership and attention to details to keep content fresh and relevant- to stay ahead of the evolving needs of the business and the expectations of the customer.
Responsibilities include strategic conceptualization, compelling writing, and solid production of a variety of on-air promotional spots and support elements for HSN’s primary TV platform- seeing projects through from pitch to delivery. Must be able to innovate and keep campaigns fresh- while staying on schedule and within budget.
What You Bring
- Requires multi-dimensional skillset
- Professional experience should include pre-production through post-production and writing
- Strong hands-on skills and knowledge of the workflows in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro)
- Plus Microsoft (365): Excel, Word & all relevant software
- Knowledge of technical equipment including shooting with mirrorless cameras & smartphones- and getting great audio- plus lighting and remote capture/live streams (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and emerging platforms)
- Bachelor’s degree in Television Production or relevant field or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years of video production experience
- Must have demo reel showcasing consumer-facing content for commercial clients
- TV creative/ agency experience with reel to demonstrate
- Social media video with specific marketing/ sales goals/ metrics
- Direct to consumer marketing
- Electronic retail
- Professional experience with Adobe CC: especially Premiere Pro