Missoula, MT: KECI is seeking a Content Marketing Creator. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing cutting edge commercials for our clients. Live production experience is a plus.
Live Event / On Location Services
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Nov 14, 2023
KECI is seeking a Content Marketing Creator. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing cutting edge commercials for our clients. Live production experience is a plus.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
- Be a core member of our NBC Montana creative team.
- Create promotional content (including video and graphics for social media, broadcast television, and other delivery streams) to market our various news and entertainment properties.
- Producing daily promos, image campaigns, and syndicated promotions, as well as topicals.
- Write compelling copy that maximizes the impact on audiences on each platform.
- Participate in station events (appearances within the community, etc.)
- Attend daily news meetings in the morning and afternoon.
- Schedule and Implement TV copy for promotions.
- Interact with News, Marketing, and other management to ensure created content adheres to station brands and goals.
- Look for new and innovative ways to create marketing content that will reach our audience efficiently.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit cutting edge promos while also managing deadlines.
- Two years previous experience in social or broadcast content creation (Either professionally or academically)
- Proficiency with Premiere and Adobe Suite programs.
- Understand camera logistics, shooting techniques, and ability to maintain said cameras.
- Understanding of lighting techniques and usage.
- Ability to build graphics for print, television, and other media platforms.
- A strong eye for design
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast, paced environment.
- Knowledge of the top social media platforms and best practices for posting
- Basic professional shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus.
- Advanced skills in After Effects is a plus.