We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Visualization Supervisor for the creative direction of projects. In this role, you would work in collaboration with the client to define camera blocking, lens choice and composition, while working closely with other departments to ensure smooth transitions and improved tools and processes.
Oct 10, 2023
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Visualization Supervisor for the creative direction of projects. In this role, you would work in collaboration with the client to define camera blocking, lens choice and composition, while working closely with other departments to ensure smooth transitions and improved tools and processes. You will oversee the daily activities of the team while meeting the creative and scheduling requirements of the production. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Director, VFX Supervisor and/or other creative leads on the film to design & deliver effective previs of key sequences
- Take responsibility to meet the pressures and demands of a production schedule, working with the Production team to deliver on time and on budget
- Work closely with the Production team to ensure an accurate production schedule is set up and maintained
- Define and interpret specific instructions from the client
- Works with pipeline and engineering teams to develop and improve the pipeline and tools
- Communicates clearly and confidently across different teams, from client to editorial, to production, and builds good relationships with them.
- Helps develop talent and foster professional growth among the stage crew
- During review sessions, discuss changes with the client and offer creative input and technical solutions to enhance continuity and consistency of the sequence
- 3-5 years of experience as a Visualization Supervisor preferred
- Excellent knowledge of cinematic language and camera terminology
- Solid knowledge of Maya is essential
- Knowledge and experience in real-time rendering and content creation with Unreal Engine
- Proven track record of leadership on previous projects
- Strong creative and technical skills in 3D animation and competency in all other areas of 3D including modelling, texturing, lighting, FX and rendering
- 3D Generalist skills: Should have a well-rounded skill set with experience in lighting, modeling, and animation
- Technical knowledge of various software including Maya, After Effects, Nuke, Unreal Engine, etc.
- Solid camera animation work skills required
- Experience with virtual production workflows and technologies a plus