Our Fortnite team is looking for an excited and organized Unreal Technical Artist.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 18, 2022
We are looking for someone who is passionate about game cinematics and is knowledgeable in Unreal to help build and maintain assets, materials, blueprints and light rigs. You will be responsible to help render and finalize shots for cinematics and key art stills. A good candidate would have a solid understanding of UE4 and be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primarily work with Directors and Leads to help develop and maintain final look in engine
- Responsible for rendering out final images and quality of those images
- Work closely with Artists to assist and troubleshoot with project needs
- Must be able to read and modify existing materials, and create materials and functions from scratch.
- Intermediate to expert level of blueprint editing and creation to help with tools and final look in the engine.
- Skilled in utilizing lights, assets, and FX, to help establish the final look for shots and renders.
- 2+ years industry experience in Unreal Technical Artist role
- Solid understanding of UE4/5
- Solid understanding of material creation
- Solid understanding of blueprint creation
- Solid understanding of lights
- Strong or familiar knowledge of Maya, Substance, and other 3d modeling or 3d painting software
- Familiar with Niagara FX
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Able to take direction, collaborate and be a team player
- Ability to operate autonomously as well as part of a team.