NEP GROUP: We are seeking a Full-time Teleprompter Operator to work out of our New York Studios.
Greater New York City Area
Jul 21, 2022
The purpose of this position is to operate the teleprompter system during NEP Studio Productions. This is the perfect position for a person with previous studio experience in the same capacity. A position such as this requires great communication.
This position requires working 4 12-hour shifts
Key duties include:
· Prepare and operate the teleprompter system during production
· Load the computer, check the operation of the monitors, review copy for errors and make corrections
· Working closely with the on-air talent and clients
· Returning all materials to talent / client
· Break down and return teleprompter system to standard configuration at end of production
· Knowledge of CueScript or AutoScript
· Previous studio production experience and knowledge of teleprompter operations
· Attention to detail and proofreading is a must
· Associates or Technical degree is preferred, however various combinations of education and experience will be considered