Our client in Raleigh, NC has an immediate opening for a dynamic, passionate, creative and experienced Social Media Producer. If you are a social content creator with a passion for local news and media, we are interested in talking with YOU.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Oct 13, 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic big thinker who is experienced in engaging with media brands in the social space.
The ideal candidate would be a student of social, up-to-speed in new and emerging trends and platform optimization. We want to speak with social leaders who have a proven track record of success through engagement, growth and brand elevation. We are interested in learning new ways to engage our audience in strategic, thoughtful and platform customized conversation in a personalized and impactful way.
As a Social Media Producer, you’ll have a tidal wave of material to work with, including our award-winning broadcast and digital content, hundreds of community partners and the ability to execute large project partnerships. We need an engaging social expert who will lead by example-someone who is both a planner and a doer. You will work directly for the TV Station Manager to develop, execute and monitor social engagement plans across all social platforms.
The successful candidate will work across a variety of departments and divisions including: news, digital, marketing and sales to seamlessly integrate content, audience metrics and storytelling in an industry leading way. You will have a team of digital experts to collaborate and work with but will ultimately be responsible for developing social strategies that propel our content and teams forward. You will be expected to meet social KPI’s and help support digital and television goals.
We are market news leaders and expect to maintain our leadership presence in the social space. In addition to content, you’ll also help produce social marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and contribute to our station community efforts. If you love storytelling through social, push yourself to the highest industry standards AND want to work with the best local television and digital teams in the country, we want to hear from you.
Your resume should include links to work and/or demonstration reel and showcase the following:
- Deep understanding of local news, editorial content standards and storytelling
- Deep understanding of brand voice and social marketing
- Superior writing skills, specifically for social by platform
- Demonstrated success in driving digital referrals through social posts or campaigns
- Demonstrated success of creating social posts or campaigns with exceptional share metrics, including interactions.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Suite to create videos and images specific to social platforms
- Proven execution of brand toolkits and guidelines.
- Understanding of television programming, including network and syndicator relationships.
- Hands on experience in “start-to-finish” social strategy, including establishing campaign goals, tracking success and execution/reporting.
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- Local television experience a plus. Proven track record of working collaboratively across departments should be clearly explained in materials.
- Minimum of 2 years active social media producing and/or social content creation
- Clear record of success in either a television, digital, marketing or media environment
- Current and contemporary knowledge of social ad sets and social advertising tools
- Firsthand, working knowledge of social reporting tools and metrics
- Experience with creating and implementing interactive digital and social media campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lift/carry equipment weighing up to 40 pounds and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays when required