Halon is looking to add to our Technical Animation department. We are looking for someone with a great attitude to handle imports and exports from Maya and Unreal Engine.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 28, 2022
In this role you would be helping animators troubleshoot animation problems with scenes and rigs and develop pipeline tools to improve workflows. We’re looking for someone proficient in Maya and coding and who is excited about animation and gaming.
- Achieves team consent and buy-in. Helps making medium impact decisions.
- Helps others debug or troubleshoot their work.
- Works with animators from other departments to sync on needs.
- Ensure end-user documentation is updated with new changes and will create new documentation if needed.
- Enforces best practices.
- Designing python code neatly organized into packages and classes.
- Research and prototype emerging technology and techniques.
- Innovates measurable improvements to artist technology and workflows.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Strong working knowledge in Maya
- Strong working knowledge of animation packages and workflows.
- Strong working knowledge working within Unreal Engine 4.
- Diagnoses and solves animators' technical problems.
- Competency in Python.
- Knowledge of Rigging
- Knowledge of importing and exporting animation in UE4/UE5