As a Project Coordinator within our Technology Project Management Office, you will be responsible for supporting our team of Technology Project and Program Managers in the delivery of key R&D projects and initiatives.
Jun 21, 2023
As a Project Coordinator within our Technology Project Management Office, you will be responsible for supporting our team of Technology Project and Program Managers in the delivery of key R&D projects and initiatives. You will also be working closely with the Workflow Architects, R&D Developers, Technical Leads, and senior stakeholders to coordinate requirements for further development and support of our VFX and Feature Animation product suites
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global project management team working at the centre of the technology behind exceptional VFX and Feature Animation work on projects ranging from blockbuster epics to television dramas. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals in the industry to develop your project management, interpersonal and communication skills through coaching and hands on experience
- Central liaison between all project stakeholders including Executive Board, Project and Program Managers, Workflow Architects, Product Owners and R&D developers
- Meetings - Collating agendas, confirming stakeholder group representation, RAID log minuting and following up action points
- Assisting in the creation of documentation such as project overviews and technical solution documentation
- Maintaining project plans and managing ticketing within JIRA
- Collating and publishing project status reports and escalating issues where necessary
- Review and approval of project team timesheets and show access requests
- With experience, standing in as proxy for project managers in meetings and executing other duties
- Foundational knowledge of project management methodologies, especially Agile
- Project coordination – proven ability in coordinating projects from concept to completion, prioritising appropriately to meet changing requirements and deadlines.
- Organisation – demonstrated organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with a scheduling and ticketing platform, preferably JIRA
- Excellent teamwork – ability to bring together various areas of the business to work effectively and collaboratively
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Certification in a project management methodology, especially Agile
- Practical experience of Agile ceremonies and artifacts
- Experience as a Project Coordinator in a technical environment, especially working in a Software Development Life Cycle
- Basic production knowledge or experience in either VFX, TV, Animation, Games or similar.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Experience working with teams and stakeholders spread across multiple locations