We are looking for a Production Specialist to assist in our commercial production department. The Production Specialist will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for creating highly engaging and memorable campaigns for our advertisers.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Sep 26, 2023
We are looking for a Production Specialist to assist in our commercial production department. The Production Specialist will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for creating highly engaging and memorable campaigns for our advertisers. This individual will assist in writing copy, production and ensuring that the campaign is meeting the client’s expectations. The Production Specialist must have an intimate knowledge of all aspects of radio commercial production, copywriting, audio recording, editing, voicing etc.
The Production Specialist collaborates with programming, traffic / continuity, sales and advertisers on a daily basis. This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines while maintaining a positive customer-focused attitude. Having intense attention to detail, a collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers is mandatory.
Applicants should have at least three years of commercial production experience and will have the proven ability to work hand-in-hand with the sales department to develop new and existing business and programming opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Voice, record, assemble, edit and distribute commercials for four radio stations
- Work with account executives and clients to create compelling advertising campaigns and engaging audio messaging
- Host client recording sessions
- Collaborate with our Production Managers in other markets to share voices and creative ideas for commercials
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Manager
- Quality control of all commercials
- Load long-form programming and other audio for air
- Manage voice talent roster from within our stations
- Minimum 3 years of commercial production or imaging experience
- In-depth knowledge of audio editing software, Adobe Audition, VCreative, Wide Orbit
- Advanced computer knowledge, familiar with Mac and PC operating systems
- Proven track record of collaboration with sales account executives
- Excellent verbal and creative writing skills plus a good working knowledge of the English language. (Diction, spelling and vocabulary)
- Professional level voiceover artist ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure
- Available as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays