The purpose of the Production Coordinator is to provide support to our Operation and Production departments with staffing, scheduling, planning and communication.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 11, 2023
This is a full-time onsite position located at our Panorama City location. This position is key for working with internal and external business partners to ensure smooth operations. Salary is $60k - 95k per year DOE.
Key duties include:
- Track live event projects and deadlines, check in with and maintain accountability for project leaders and teams
- Interface and communicate collaboratively with operations and sales to ensure that various event needs are met
- Establish and maintain relationships with staff, freelancers, partners, vendors, etc.
- Perform and coordinate office administrative activities for senior management and other departments as requested
- Maintain show schedules by attending and scheduling production meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Attend appropriate meetings and collect and disseminate follow up materials
- Preparation and organization of meetings and presentations and providing administrative support
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive issues
- Process and track expense reports
- Process and track occasional payroll
- Assist with the Automation of company finance processes
- Administration of client data base
- Assist in conducting research and compiling statistical and financial data
- Provide and coordinate computer operational support producing documents, spreadsheets, graphics, database management, and presentation materials
- Demonstrated skills in office support, as well as operations and management support
- Advanced skill level in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook and Office 365.
- Familiarity or aptitude for financial analysis is desirable
- Must possess ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- A solid understanding of the broadcasting and entertainment industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; however various combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing administrative and/or project support to a busy executive