Prysm Stages: The Production Coordinator works with the guidance of the Prysm leadership to help fulfill the production's technical vision, on time and on budget, while maintaining the highest quality of work.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jun 21, 2022
Primary responsibility is working with the Executive Producer to assist with scheduling, budget tracking, and production logistics, in collaboration with the Client and Prysm’s Management.
- Create, organize, and maintain tracking grids to keep track of costs, crew times, incoming deliveries, and more
- Assist the Executive Producer with tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting, and delivering cost/schedule/production changes to Producer for accurate on-set tracking
- Participate and oversee work on-set, as required
- Create and distribute schedules, call sheets, and other vital production documents.
- Attend Production Meetings where necessary and take notes; sometimes attending as the representative for the team when the team must be represented in multiple locations at once
- Coordinate the flow of information between production, and other departments
- Run errands on behalf of the production team for office supplies, crew meals, and production needs
- Organize travel arrangements and accommodations for crew and production executives
- Share responsibility for the success of the entire Prysm portfolio by proactively managing schedule; whilst utilizing Prysm’s global resources and 3rd party partners, where appropriate
- The role will likely require weekend work depending on show schedules
- The role may also require:
○Travel for client meetings
○Work on the same schedule as first or second unit production
- Experience in production management - with a strong understanding of the filmmaking process and the needs of each department
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs including G Suite (specifically Docs and Sheets)
- Stellar Organization - with an ability to plan, multi-task, and work calmly under pressure
- Initiative and Innovation to find solutions to problems and deal with the unexpected and unpredictable
- Strong Communication skills - with the ability to work as a team and share information
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at a time while being mindful of deadlines and maintaining efficiency in high pressure environment